Sunday, October 28, 2007

Today's WINs: Realization about how Important Communication and Relationship is

Todays church was spent in PICC Forum 1, where the
ASi and Share the Faith Groups had sponsored the
"Jesus Is Coming - Tell The World" theme. 

As I was listening, and 'being there' & 'confronting', I
realized that some of the speakers were really very good
at communication and building relationship, while they don't
know what these are, and these individuals where great
speakers.

I am more aware now about what "pictures" I see and
create in my mind as I see things at the present, I
realize that some of these pictures are actually
just conclusions (or considerations) I had created
already before today, and I realized that these pictures
that I am now seeing may not necessarily be true, that
now, if I had not been aware as I am now, would really
greatly influence what I will do today, and may not be
what I wanted done.

I also noticed a communication cycle originated by a
friend and was not completed, and I saw the effects on
her (she felt bad) and altho' she doesn't know it's because
of the uncompleted communication cycle, and I felt
responsible in helping her see it so that she can complete
it and so that she will regain control of it and will not affect
her anymore.  And so I did, and she saw it, felt great about
it and thank me for it.  And I feel really, really great being
able to help.

This is really great.  I wish to teach this to anyone who
is interested in helping themselves and others also.

--
Connect with me at
http://r.yuwie.com/henri99
http://www.yuwie.com/henri99
http://henri99.terapad.com
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: